Join the Jewish Bloggers Webring

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Modern Technology!

Things have become so modern! People can now log in to worship services via the internet. and studying the scriptures can be done online.

Last night, I logged into an online worship service followed by a discussion in a chat room type format.

It's not quite the same as sitting down in a physical room with a group of people, but it was a good experience.

What was really cool is that my friend from California and another friend from Maryland were in the chat room discussion! Who would have thought that several people from all over the USA from different times zones can discuss God together all at the same time !?!?

For me, this was a good thing, since, at this time, I don't want to go inside a church. I also am so moved that my friends cared about me enough that they joined in on the chat room discussion and also the service. I do feel loved and I do feel cared about.

No comments:

Post a Comment