Join the Jewish Bloggers Webring

Monday, May 23, 2011

Did Jesus Visit the Earth in 1981?



In 1981, on a Friday night, a guy named FRIEND knocked on our door. He was wearing a white robe and sandals and had long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. He spoke in a gentle and loving manner. He was quite tall and handsome.

We gave him some food and talked about God, I recall. We then took him to meet some of our other friends, including Dan's cousin Doris.

The next day we talked about the encounter. Doris was almost sure that FRIEND WAS JESUS! I've never been that sure...I just felt like FRIEND was some guy that sure did a good job of playing the part!

We never saw FRIEND again, but I will never forget that encounter!

FRIEND looked like the guy in the attached photo (but was a bit taller and younger I recall.)

1 comment:

  1. I remember that Friend encounter . That was so funny!

    ReplyDelete