Join the Jewish Bloggers Webring

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Certain Friend Makes Me "Do It"



Have you even had a friend that motivates you to do things that make sense at the time, but are not always logical?

I have a friend like that. Whenever I am around her or am in contact with her, I do the strangest things!

She doesn't do anything to motivate me; it's like she just puts ideas into my head and off I go...

During "my spiritual search," I contacted her. After I decided that Jesus was the Messiah, it was suggested that perhaps I not contact her for my own spiritual welfare.

Anyway...since I seem to "want to go back to Egypt," I contacted her this week. No harm was done. I didn't do anything crazy or wrong. We just talked about Passover and what was going on in our lives, but still...I did connect with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment