Join the Jewish Bloggers Webring

Monday, April 23, 2018

I'm Shocked About Rabbi Mel Glazer's Passing



On the morning of April 23, 2018, I casually opened my email and learned that Rabbi Mel Glazer, who had been our family's rabbi at Temple Shalom in Colorado Springs, passed away on Sunday, April 22.  I was shocked and so was everyone who Rabbi Glazer touched.

Rabbi Glazer only just recently had left Colorado Springs and Temple Shalom.  He was the rabbi that conducted my daughter Annabelle's Bat Mitzvah and he was the rabbi that made me feel like I really belonged at Temple Shalom.  I enjoyed his Tuesday morning Torah study so much.  He even followed me on Facebook and was very impressed with my kids' skating and with my energy.

In previous years, I wrote a few blog posts about Rabbi Glazer.  The links to those posts are below.

No comments:

Post a Comment