Join the Jewish Bloggers Webring

Friday, September 1, 2017

Judging Is NOT Kind


I know a lot of people and try to make friends with everyone I meet.   Everyday I try to be positive and happy and I try to live my life the way I want.  I respect the ways others live, think, and believe even if I don't agree with the way they think or believe.

This means I open myself up to all sorts of opinions, thoughts, and beliefs.  This also means that my open attitude causes me to open myself up to all sorts of people.

Some people I know judge and criticize me and my family. Some of my friends and relatives keep keep thoughts to themselves, but others criticize and judge me and my family either in writing or verbally.  They may disapprove the way we live, how we think, what we believe, or what we do.  

I have come to the conclusion that judging me or others is just not kind.

I have been told when I've been given "advice" that it is only because the person who criticizes or judges me loves me or cares about me, but I have noticed that those who keep their thoughts and opinions to themselves are more loving, caring, and kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment