Join the Jewish Bloggers Webring

Friday, December 16, 2011

Why Did G-d Not Want Us To Receive Scholarship Ice?



This is funny, but before Annabelle and Joel competed this past week, I closed my eyes and did a silent prayer asking G-d to grant scholarship ice time to the kids if they placed in the top six. I even said the Shema. I thought, "Why not?"

They were in 4th a long time and near the end, were in 5th. When we were down to the last skater, they kids were still in 6th. The competition was so close, but they finished less than a point in 7th. I said a prayer again as it got down to the wire.

In order to receive scholarship ice, they had to finish in 6th.

Why didn't G-d want us to receive scholarship ice? Is the answer to that question, God just wants us to fork out $300 a week for ice time?

No comments:

Post a Comment