Join the Jewish Bloggers Webring

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Daughter's Bat Mitzvah! 6-17-11

On Friday, June 17, 2011, my beautiful daughter, Rebekah Abigail Schneider-Farris, had her Bat Mitzvah! It as a lot of work, but all that work was certainly worth it! The whole evening was not only about Rebekah, but about God.

One of the most moving part of the service was when the Torah was passed from my dad to me and then to Dan and then to Rebekah. The ceremony showed that the Torah is passed from one generation to another.



My "Mom's Speech" ended with the song from Fiddler on the Roof "Sabbath Prayer." Yes, my wish for Rebekah is that God blesses her, takes care of her, and gives her a wonderful life!

Rebekah did a WONDERFUL job! I am so proud of her.




































No comments:

Post a Comment