Join the Jewish Bloggers Webring

Saturday, April 11, 2020

The Best Passover Ever! My Kids Are Home! 4/8 and 4/9/2020



Everyone in my family is quarantining at the Schneider Family vacation home in the Colorado mountains which means that all three of my children were together with us for both nights of our Passover seders!



When I woke up the morning after our first seder, I couldn't help but think how fortunate I am.  I would not have had my three children together for Passover if this horrible virus hadn't taken over the world.

In addition, my daughter Annabelle's boyfriend, Ben was with us and his presence added so much to our seder.



On the second night, we were able to log into the Wood River Jewish Community's seder in Idaho!  Rabbi-Cantor Robbi Sherwin led us all in an interactive online seder that was totally wonderful.  Members of the congregation even acted out the story of Passover in a very entertaining manner.

Pre-Made Seder Plate - Annabelle Bought at East Side Kosher Deli In Denver


Isolated in the mountains, it is hard to even grasp how horrible this time is in the outside world.  I am so, so fortunate to have my family close.

No comments:

Post a Comment