Join the Jewish Bloggers Webring

Sunday, October 9, 2016

My Three Children Have Grown Up

I have devoted the past 20 plus years to my three children.  I gave up pursuing a career to be a homeschool-unschool mom who gave my children and their activities priority.  Recently, I've realized that that "job" is just about done.

As I took these photos of my three children hiking together on Spruce Mountain on October 8, 2016, I realized that they are about to go out into the world and begin their adult lives.

I cherish the time I gave them and I'm also glad that they will be one another's best friends for life.

This is a hard time for me though. I do hope I can figure out now how to continue to be there for them when they need me, but also I need to figure out what I am supposed to do now.



No comments:

Post a Comment